What is the best treatment for a car accident injury? Car accident injuries that include whiplash, muscle strains, ligament and cartilage damage, pinched nerves or joint issues respond well to chiropractic treatment. With gentle manual adjustments, your body will become balanced and realigned, reducing your pain and increasing overall mobility without the need for drugs or surgery. At our clinic, we practice chiropractic care and will create a customized, all-natural treatment program that will finally help you find pain relief from your car accident injury.
Car Accident Injury Doctor
Chiropractic care is an excellent option to give your body the best chance of overcoming injuries without drugs or the need for elective surgery. Our chiropractor is trained to accurately diagnose your condition and determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. After a thorough examination, we will make a proper diagnosis and recommend a combination of treatments to address injury and pain after a car accident.
Spinal adjustments and manipulations promote healing. These gentle and non-invasive adjustments provide significant relief from the pain associated with auto accident injuries such as whiplash to set you on the road to full recovery. By restoring your spine to its initial position, the body is able to heal itself properly.
Treatment for Car Accidents
After a car accident, it’s not uncommon for joints, bones, muscles, tendons and ligaments to be jarred out of place. Our focus with chiropractic care is to restore the proper alignment of your musculoskeletal system and help relieve your pain. Since your central nervous system is also part of your spinal column, even a small misalignment in one area can refer pain to other parts of the body. By using spinal manipulation and adjustments, we can restore optimal alignment after an accident.
Chiropractic services and our other manual all-natural pain relief procedures such as acupuncture, spinal decompression, physical therapy, and massage therapy are suitable treatments for motor vehicle trauma such as:
- Injuries of the neck, back, and shoulder
- Joint issues such as pain in the elbows, hips, and knees
- Torn ligaments
- Disc injuries
- Headaches from a concussion
- Irritated or pinched nerves
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Inflammation and more
Receiving chiropractic care is an effective method of ensuring fast recovery without the potential for recurring injuries.
Benefits of chiropractic care for vehicular motor accidents include:
- All-natural relief with minimal side effects
- Helps your recover naturally at your body's pace
- Reduces inflammation and heal that pain
- Restores proper alignment to the spine for your overall health and wellness
- Chiropractic adjustments can heal the pain in localized parts of your body
- Helps restore range of motion
- Receiving consistent Chiropractic gradually treats injuries
- Treatments prevent injuries from resurfacing later on
- Procedure promote spine-strengthening exercises
If you are in pain due to a car accident injury in Indianapolis, Glendale, Broad Ripple or any nearby city in Indiana, call us today at (317) 257-2225 to schedule a complimentary consultation. Our chiropractor will provide a specialized treatment for your unique condition or damage and help you get back to your normal lifestyle.