Understanding Your Back Pain
How to relieve back pain? Chiropractic care is a highly effective treatment to relieve lower back pain, as well as pain in the middle and upper back. Manual spinal adjustments to correct misaligned vertebrae will restore balance and help relieve pain without the need for painkilling drugs or surgery. Our chiropractor will create a customized treatment program for your back pain that will attack the source of the problem, which is the only way to achieve long-lasting pain relief.
Lower Back Pain Relief
Spinal misalignment may be the root cause of your chronic back pain. Our goal is to treat the underlying cause of your pain without drugs or surgery, so you can perform your daily activities without experiencing pain.
The pain relief you will experience is a result of our natural treatment is a by-product of fixing the root cause of the pain. We also offer other manual, non-invasive therapies to help you feel better.
Natural techniques such as massage therapy, spinal decompression, and acupuncture will help you manage your symptoms:
- Massage therapy- Our doctor performs hands-on manipulation of your soft tissues of the body, specifically, the muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints to optimize your health.
- Acupuncture- Acupuncture is based on the premise that there are patterns of energy flow essential for health. Any disruptions of this flow are responsible for disease. Acupuncture corrects imbalances of flow through the stimulation of specific biological locations on your skin.
- Spinal decompression- Non-surgical spinal decompression utilizes specialized, motorized traction table rough an on-board computer that controls the force of disc distraction to stretch the spine and reduce muscle spasm.
Chiropractic Adjustments for Back Pain
Chiropractic treatment for spinal issues is effective for addressing conditions involving the spinal joints, muscles, ligaments, and discs that cause aches. Chiropractic adjustments promote flexibility and balance to relieve stiffness, improve range of motion, and heal injury to your spine.
With gentle spinal adjustments and manipulation, our chiropractor will make sure your spine is properly aligned, which will relieve pressure on muscles and tendons and encourage blood flow. Even after only one or two sessions, many patients experience greater mobility, reduced pain and peace of mind knowing they’ve finally found a solution.
Back Pain Causes
Various injuries and degenerative conditions may be the cause of your sore back. These include:
- Joints in the spine may become injured, inflamed, irritated, pinched, and painful
- Degeneration of the spine caused by excessive wear and tear
- Torn or strained ligaments
- Herniated disc
- Muscle strains or sprains
- Skeletal deformities
- Bulging or ruptured discs